To access cPanel:
https://IP:2083into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website’s IP address.
- After approximately one week of starting your website, you will be able to access your cPanel interface by replacing the IP address. with your domain name.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Name field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Login.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
Note: A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.
Was this answer helpful?
Login Cpanel and click on the Forwarders icon Click on Add Forwarder button ...
One of the first content pages you need to create is a home page for your site. We...
We make a sequential tape backup of each server's hard drive at the end of each week. Each tape...
You have the ability to create subdomains in cPanel. Sub domains function separately from your...
Mexxus is a dual service hosting provider, offering both hosting services and professional...