To access cPanel:
https://IP:2083into your preferred Internet browser.
- IP is meant to stand for your website’s IP address.
- After approximately one week of starting your website, you will be able to access your cPanel interface by replacing the IP address. with your domain name.
- Enter your cPanel username into the Name field.
- Enter your password into the Password field.
- Click Login.
- You will be greeted by a cPanel startup page on your first login. We strongly recommend completing the Getting Started Wizard.
Note: A colon symbol following an IP address or domain name denotes a specific port number. These port numbers are responsible for guiding data packets transmitted between 2 computers to specific processes taking place on either machine.
Was this answer helpful?
A secure password is one that contains no dictionary words and includes upper- and lower-case...
Permissions can be very important when it comes to hosting your website. Permissions can allow...
This is a security feature that allows all communication between a browser and Mexxus's servers...
We make a sequential tape backup of each server's hard drive at the end of each week. Each tape...
To delete an email address: Click the Delete link corresponding to the account you wish to...