Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
Was this answer helpful?
Click on the link below to view a video tutorial on how to setup an email account in Outlook...
In Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, Auto Account Setup will indeed first try to configure your web...
You must replace your normal mail.domain.com with the secure server name. After purchasing an...
Start by clicking on "Add Account":Then choose Manual Setup:Then choose POP or IMAP:Then fill in...
Note: We can only fix this if the block is against the entire server. If the block is...