Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
Was this answer helpful?
If your IMAP email stops working on your Thunderbird mail program after you have installed...
IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) IMAP allows you to read emails as they appear on the...
If you are unable to load up your website or get errors when trying to connect to your mail...
You cannot “convert” an existing POP3 account directly to an IMAP account. In short, there...
Follow the steps below to configure Windows Live Mail for use with your Mexxus e-mail account...