Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
Was this answer helpful?
This guide will show you how to set up Mail in macOS Sierra. Replace example.com with your...
1. Open your device's email application.2. If you already have an email account set up, press...
Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it as soon as you create an...
Open up Mail.app and press Command+Comma to invoke the Preferences window. Switch to the...
Click on the link below to view a video tutorial on how to setup an email account in Outlook...