Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren’t sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
Was this answer helpful?
Adelphia mail.adelphia.net America Online (AOL) smtp.aol.com Atlantic Broadband...
Click the link below to view a video on how to setup an email account in Eudora:...
Click on the link below to view a video tutorial on how to setup an email account in Outlook...
To configure the Internet email account, follow these steps in the Add New Account dialog box:...
Follow the steps below to sync your E-mail with Microsoft Outlook Express using IMAP protocol....