Base de connaissances
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go¬†to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other,¬†then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.¬†
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren‚Äôt sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.¬†Then tap Next.¬†
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.¬†
Cette r√©ponse √©tait-elle pertinente?
Start by clicking on "Add Account":Then choose Manual Setup:Then choose POP or IMAP:Then fill in...
To configure the Internet email account, follow these steps in the Add New Account dialog box:...
Open up Mail.app and press Command+Comma to invoke the Preferences window. Switch to the...
In Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, Auto Account Setup will indeed first try to configure your web...
Pour acc√©der √† webmail aller √† domainname.com/webmail ou webmail.domainname.com et connecter...