Base de connaissances
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go¬†to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Tap Other,¬†then tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.¬†
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup. If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done to complete your account setup.
If Mail can't find your email settings, then you need to enter them manually. Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account. If you aren‚Äôt sure which one to choose, read this article.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.¬†Then tap Next.¬†
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.¬†
Cette r√©ponse √©tait-elle pertinente?
Ce tutoriel suppose que vous avez d√©j√† cr√©√© votre nouveau compte de messagerie sur votre compte...
This article will guide you on how to setup POP email account from iPad.1. If this is the first...
Quel soutien est inclus (GRATUIT) Remplacement du mat√©rielSurveillance du mat√©riel (Faire en...
¬† In the following examples replace the example information with the correct account...
In order to receive email for your account on multiple devices at the same time you will need to...