Spam Assassin is a great anti-spam tool. We recommend to activate it as soon as you create an account or log in for the first time. To enable and disable Spam Assassin please do the following:
1. Login to cPanel and look in the Mail section
2. Click Spam Assassin™
3. Click Enable SpamAssassin to enable
4. Click Disable SpamAssassin to disable
You have now just enabled / disabled Spam Assassin.
0 means everything will be marked as Spam
5 is the default
10 means nothing will be marked as Spam
Just setup Spam Assassin once, and it works for all of the emails on your account. Spam Assassin will mark your spam so it is easy to notice. (You can even make spam assassin automatically delete those emails.)
Email Filtering with Spam Assassin
NOTE: You can use Spam Box or Email Filtering to move the spam from your Inbox to another folder.
Check your Outlook or other mail client for filtering tools.
Unfortunately, SpamAssassin no longer rewrites the subject line of your emails.
Fortunately, you can accomplish email filtering with the tools we provide.
- In your webmail, create a folder called Spam.
- In cPanel, go to User Level Filtering.
- Next to your email address, click Manage Filters.
- Click the Create a new Filter button.
- Give the filter a name like SpamAssassin Rule.
- Change the "From" drop down to "Spam Status".
- Change the "equals" drop down to "begins with".
- In the large blank below, type Yes
- Change the "Discard Message" drop down to "Deliver to folder".
- Click the Change button and choose your new Spam folder.
- Click the Activate button.
Now you can use IMAP and subscribe to the new Spam folder.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Login Cpanel and click on the Forwarders icon Click on Add Forwarder button...
Log into your Cpanel Control panel, Click on the Auto Responders Icon Click on the Add...
This guide will show you how to set up Mail in macOS Sierra. Replace example.com with your...
Click the link below to view a video on how to setup an email account in Foxmail:...
Click the link below to view a video on how to setup an email account in Incredimail:...